To answer this question, you first must understand what an active list in HubSpot is and which possibilities you must set for different parameters. We lend the following explanation from HubSpot (see also the full article here):
“Active lists automatically update their members based on its criteria. Records will join the list when they meet the criteria and leave the list when they no longer meet the criteria.
Examples of when active lists should be used include:
- sending unique marketing emails based on each contact’s behavior and properties. If you send out a regular newsletter, an active list automatically manages the continually changing list of subscribers.
- placing outbound calls to contacts based on behavior and property values.
- grouping your contacts by lifecycle stage to continually identify behavior and properties for contacts in each stage.
- segmenting records based on properties that change frequently over time, such as HubSpot score.“
In the list itself you have the possibility to filter the list based on email activity such as:
On an individual email level:
- Contact clicked a link in email
- Contact marked email as spam
- Contact opened Email
On a contact level:
- Last marketing email clicked date
- Marketing emails emails clicked
- Marketing emails opened
In total there are endless possibilities of combination BUT it will still be an estimation by a human being which is time consuming and only looking into the past. This is NO prediction.
thalox is an Add-On for HubSpot which is analyzing the past behavior of an individual contact + is looking into the fields of this contact to predict based on AI the likelihood that a contact is engaging with your next email campaign. The results are categorized in three segments + thalox gives an individual score – the TES.
thalox and it´s AI parameters is updated whenever you run a new prediction because data and customer behavior are changing every time.