thalox for marketers is not pushing the Thalox Engagement Score (TES) automatically into your HubSpot system since we do not want to manipulate your contact data. But there is a way how you could upload the score based on your latest prediction into HubSpot.
1) Please, create a field in HubSpot where to store the TES. We recommend naming the Field: “TES”
You can learn how to create a field in HubSpot in this article.
2) After you created your field in HubSpot please go to thalox for marketers to predictions and open the prediction where you want to download the scoring results and scroll to the bottom.
3) Once you’re at the bottom, please click on the button “Download results as CSV file” and open the CSV file in Excel or Numbers.
The file is using “Comma” as a separator.
You will see a file which looks like that:
4) After downloading the CSV file, please open the file.
The first column shows the internal HubSpot ID, the second column shows the TES which is from “0” to “100”.
Before uploading you need to make sure that the column VID is mapped as a Record ID – this is mandatory to just update existing contacts.
5) And map the column “probability” to your newly created field (in our Example TES).
To upload this information into your HubSpot account, please see the helpful article here.
6) Go through the wizard.
7) After successful uploading, you can use the TES to create your own lists.
If you want to learn more about how to work your segments to have better results, please check other articles like: