The thalox for marketers application provides three segments, based on the Thalox Engagement Score (TES):
- Dormant Potential Segment
- High Engagement Segment
- Inactive or Indecisive Segment
Inactive or Indecisive Segment is created based on a TES between 0,00 and 0,50.
Dormant Potential Segment is created based on a TES between 0,50 and 0,75.
High Engagement Segment is created based on a TES between 0,75 and 1,00.
Those thresholds are set based on our experience but could be easily adjusted by the customer.
As a marketer, there is not always one answer on how to deal with segments or even target groups. Rather, depending on the customer, you need to take a number of different actions to achieve the desired goal. That’s why we’ve put together some helpful links for different tactics in this article. Basically, we favor the tactics specified in the application for each segment.
For the Dormant Potential Segment we recommend:
- A/B Testing
- Progressive Profiling
- Polls /Surveys
Here are some helpful Links for A/B Testing:
Here are some helpful links for Progressive Profiling:
Here are some helpful links for Polls/Surveys:
Please note that this function described in the article is not available in every HubSpot package. You could also use your standard forms to create a simple Poll or Survey.
For the High Engagement Segment we recommend:
- Loyalty / Reward Programs
Here are some helpful Links to create Loyalty and/or Reward Programs:
- General HubSpot Article
- eCommerce Article
- Video Tutorial – Building a Lead Nurture Workflow (4 min)
- Video Tutorial – How to create a Lead Nurturing Workflow (23 min)
For the Inactive or Indecisive Segment we recommend:
- Data cleansing
- (Re)- engagement programs
Here are some helpful Links to create a Data Cleansing Program:
- Thalox Knowledge Base Article
- Article: https://blog.hubspot.com/website/data-cleansing
- Video (4 min) – Data quality function
- Video (45 min) – Customer Example Webinar
- Video (4 min) – Data Hygiene with Custom Code – Advanced
Please note that this function described in the article is not available in every HubSpot package.
A (Re)-engagement program is basically following the same rules as a loyalty program but just with a different target group.