We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to be the person responsible for the success of our product – Thalox for Marketers. You will be responsible for the development and execution of product strategy, product roadmap, and product lifecycle management. You will also work closely with stakeholders to define product requirements, recommend the development of use cases and ensure successful delivery of new features into the market, especially as you will be leading tasks as market research, competitive analysis, and customer feedback to ensure the product meets customer needs.
Your main responsibilities:
– Develop product strategies (e.g.: new use cases) and roadmap to ensure product success – mostly based on customer feedback and market needs.
– Analyse customer feedback and market trends to identify opportunities for product improvement – talk frequently with customers and prospects and understand what brings value to them and align team members towards those improvements.
– Collaborate with engineering, design, and marketing teams to define product requirements (Backend and UX) and messaging refinements.
– Develop pricing strategies according to our offer and market readiness to buy.
– Manage product or new features launches, including coordinating with external partners and potential vendors.
– Create product documentation, such as user manuals and release notes.
– Monitor product performance and recommend improvements.
Skills we are looking for:
– Master’s degree and/or 5-7 years of experience in Product Management roles
– HubSpot Certified user or Previous experience with HubSpot
– Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and project management skills
– Analytical and process-oriented mindset
– Leader with problem solving attitude
– Be an advocate for best practices and continued learning
– Flexible team player, adaptable and enjoys every challenge
– Willingness to take over responsibility, independent, pro-active and foresighted way of working
– Knowledge of market research and competitive analysis
– Knowledge of CRM, Marketing Automation and project management tools
– Knowledge of product management processes and best practices
– Sales driven
– Fluent or Native in English
What Else You Can Expect
– Be part of the growth of an AI software that can scale significantly
– Hybrid workspace (full remote option is possible)
– 24 days of paid time off
– Working in a diverse international team servicing international clients
– Directly impacting on customers digital transformation strategy and their success
– Attending individual mentoring & coaching programs
– Having founders with an intense focus on company culture and personal development
– Your voice is being heard
– Running in a flexible and team-empowered working environment
– Having tons of fun
Apply in the form below.